All in 1 Router - Fixed Internet / 3G Broadband / FWT or Wireless Landline - Black
- It has all the basic routing features (eg. connect to DSL and wifi)
- This router has a sim card slot for you to access 3G / GSM broadband in the absence of fixed internet or DSL
- There is also a feature in the router for you to use the broadband as a backup internet connection. For example if the DSL connection is unavailable or down it auto switches to the GSM / 3G broadband.
- The router also have a deskphone port for you to connect any deskphone and use this as a wireless landline via the sim card slot. This means you can make phone call via the sim card line you inserted into the sim card slot in the router.
This desk mounted router accesses which the internet through its integrated 3G modem, just insert the SIM card supplied by your mobile service provider. The service is then available to share via ethernet or the integrated WiFi Access Point. A Fail-Back mode is available to automatically back up a fixed internet connection when that service is interrupted. There is also a PSTN port for a telephone connection using the mobile service.
- Built-in HSUPA wireless module, just insert the service provider SIM card
- PSTN port for telephone connection – simultaneous voice and data calls (may depend upon service provider)
- HSUPA Tri-band: 850/1900/2100MHz for 7.2Mbps downlink and 5.76Mbps uplink
- EDGE quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900MHz for 236.8Kbps downlink
- Supports WIFI speed rate up to 300Mbps, WiFi mode: 802.11b/g/n
- NAT&NAPT with VPN pass-through Virtual Server
- Automatic receipt of IP address with DHCP Server
- Supports the high-speed gateway
- Supports multi-users
- Simple handling and management over web interface
- Security through WEP, WPA and build-in firewall
- No software installation necessary
- Supports Routers and Gateway Server Applications, wireless up to 32 PC users
- Powerful router parameter control (See downloadable manual for details.)